CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

lipstick

I've been a member of SM Advantage since its inception (I don't anymore remember when lol). But, I am already on my 3rd card means I have already renewed it for 3 times...Before, everytime I got 100 points I used it at once...now, I decided not to use it unless I want to buy something...Yesterday, I want to buy a new lipstick and I remembered that I already earned about 200+ points as of oct 2008. so, I bought a Maybelline lipstick and it is on sale with 20% disc...went to the cashier and I paid it using my SM advantage...voila, I did not know that I already have 350 points so my lipstick is free and I still have a balance of 100+ points...It is really good to have SM advantage, for just a minimal membership fee and a renewal fee every 2 years, if I am not mistaken, you can buy things using ur advantage....so people, keep earning points...lol

0 comments: