CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

wish list

i know, i know...it's still a long way before christmas for me to make a wish list. but i can't get myself off thinking about an ebook reader. aside from my passion of creating accessories, i am a book junkie. i do not anymore buy books in the store unless i loved the series like those harry potter series and the twilight series. i get my books online. yes and it's free and they call it ebook. as of now, i have tons and tons of titles. before my samsung omnia was robbed, i used my omnia to read my ebooks. i installed it with adobe reader and ms reader. so, i will have the comfort of lying down in bed while reading my books. since it was gone, i don't have anymore choice but to read my books using our laptop or desktop computer while sitting down, gosh, which i hate sometimes.

right now, i don't wish anymore for a new cellphone. i'm contented with what i have right now, our old nokia with no cam, wifi, 3G. my cell right now, is only good for texting. yaiiks and it's ugly. at least, the robbers and snatchers will have no interest with my cellphone right now.

anyway, back to my wish list, my only wish, so far, is to have an ebook reader like the sony pocket reader PRS300 which is pegged at Php11,500.00 or the PRS600 which is a touchscreen and pegged at Php16,000.00. I hope that when december comes, there will be more available ebook reader in the market at less price^.^

0 comments: