CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Am Number 4


I thought this book was a sci-fi fiction and I hate them but this is an exception though it talked about aliens and what not, it's readable and not so much scientific jargon. Once I started reading it, I can't put it down. That's how good it is.

I do recommend this.

Since the movie is being shown here in the Philippines, I watched it with the kids and I loved it also though there were some changes in film such as when and where Henri died. In the book, he died in the school while they were being chased by Mogadorians but in the film, he was killed by Mogadorians while chasing some lead from the publisher of "They Walked Among Us."

The dog in the movie is adorable. Love him. If you watched the film not reading the book, you'll not notice any differences and you'll love it nevertheless.

0 comments: