CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Haul





I don't know what's with me that I love things that are techie. For example, I'm not satisfied with just a simple cellphone. I had to have what is the latest in the market but not iPad (can't afford). Last year, my Samsung Omnia was stolen and I swear that I will not anymore buy a cellphone that's a lil bit expensive. I should be contented with a text-call purpose kind of cellphone, however I bought what's hot like the LG Optima. Ooops, so much for that...

For my January haul: I got a free Samsung cellphone from Smart Bro Retention Program and a hair straightener.

By January 2011, I have reached my 24th month of being a good customer of Smart Bro. For the past 24 months, Smart Bro was able to provide a good service to me generally though there were downtimes. So, I decided to renew my contract and to avail of their retention reward program. I renewed my contract with them for another 24 months and as a reward I was given a chance to choose my reward. The choices were:

a. Plan Upgrade: Instead of paying 999 monthly, I will be given a 20% discount, so instead of paying 999, I just have to pay 799.20 monthly.
b. Free Cellphone: For now, they are giving away Samsung Champ (not bad).
c. A hard drive, and
d. Plug it internet.

I preferred to choose the free handset and I was happy about it. The touchscreen of the handset is very responsive unlike my LG unit and love the color white of the handset.

My second haul for January was hair straightener. This was a must because I had my hair cut short as in short. Never had this hair short for so many years, I think the last time I had this short hair was 8 years ago. I bought the hair straightener from SM and it costs me P1,449.50. So far, it's good and does not consume energy much because its specs was 33W only.

0 comments: